VEGGIE POWER SOUPCalories per serving 75
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 celery stick chopped
- 1 courgette chopped
- 1 head of broccoli chopped
- 1½ litres of vegetable stock
- 150g of green beans trimmed and chopped
- 150g of green peas
- 150g of asparagus cut into 1cm pieces
- 85g of spinach leaves cut or torn into pieces
- In a large pan cook the onion, garlic and celery until lightly browned using a little water to prevent sticking to the pan. Add the courgette and broccoli and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour the stock into the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the green beans, peas, asparagus and spinach.
- Continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and you Veggie power soup is ready.