TOMATO AND PEPPER SOUPServes 6 – Calories per serving 85
- 12 tomatoes sliced in half
- 3 red peppers with the seeds removed and sliced thickly
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- Place the tomato on a baking sheet, cut side up, arrange around it the onion, garlic and pepper. Place in the oven at 180 degrees until the pepper starts to go soft. You don’t have to cook them totally.
- Take all the vegetables from the baking tray and put into a blender and blend until smooth. If the mix is not wet enough use the vegetable stock to get the desired texture.
- Serve your Tomato and pepper soup immediately for best results.