ROCKET AND APRICOT SALADServes 8 – Calories per serving 54
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- 6 dried apricots thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup.
- Roughly chop the rocket and place into a large bowl adding the apricots and peppers.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients. When you are ready to serve the Rocket and Apricot Salad, pour the dressing over the leaves in the large bowl and mix well so everything is coated.