A celebrated superfood, our Acai Berry Powder is popular amongst health fanatics for its nutritional value. The Acai Berry is famous for its anti – ageing properties as it is packed full of anti-inflammatory properties and high antioxidant levels. Add this powder to your daily routine whether it be in your juices, smoothie bowls or porridge, and you will glow from the inside-out!
Acai comes loaded with numerous nutrients including:
- Antioxidants (anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins A, C and E)
- Healthy fats including monounsaturated fats and omega fatty acids (including omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 and fatty acids like linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid)
- Dietary fiber
- Certain essential amino acids
- Electrolytes (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and manganese)
- Plant sterols (B-sitosterol, campesterol and sigmasterol)
- Other trace minerals (iron, calcium, copper and zinc)
- B vitamins (B1, B2 and B3)
Our Product – 100g pack
Acai Berry is a small, purple berry of the Acai palm which grows normally in the flood lands and swampy areas of the Brazilian Amazon region. Harvested twice a year, these black glittering berries are a treasure of nutrients. The Acai berry seed takes about 80% of the total fruit and the seed can be used in certain animal feeds after grinding. Carefully selected by hand from the topmost branches of the Acai palm, the Acai berry is pressed to extract the fruit pulp. The Acai pulp is processed naturally by freezing the berry and then rapidly reducing the pressure to allow the frozen natural water to evaporate. Once dried, the Acai pulp is ground to powder.
Organic Acai Freeze Dried Acai Berry
10-15g per day (two to three teaspoons). Please consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.
Add the recommended amount of your supplement to your juice bottle and shake well. These supplements can also be enjoyed in smoothies, shakes or in warm milk.
Shelf life and storage
24 months when keeping in original bag at or below 21(°C), store in a cool dry place
Unit Energy 1547/370 kJ/kcal
of which sugars 16.2g
of which saturates 0g