LENTIL CURRYServes 6 – Calories per serving 120
- 400g lentils cooked
- 2 red peppers chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon
- chilli to taste
- 100g sultanas
- 200g pasatta
- In a large pan cook the onions until they go translucent in a little water to prevent sticking.
- Add the garlic and other vegetables and mix. Add the spices and mix over the vegetables and once they are all mixed well add the lentils and pasatta. Simmer on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. If the mix is too thick add a little vegetable stock.
- The last item to add to the Lentil Curry is the sultanas about 5 mins before you serve.