HERB, RED ONION AND QUINOA SALADServes 8 – Calories per person 80
- 185 grams of quinoa
- 1 small red onion sliced finely
- 85 grams of rocket
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 bunch of chives chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Half tsp cinnamon
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rinsed quinoa. Cook for 12-15 minutes until tender, drain and leave to cool.
- Combine the quinoa, onion, rocket and herbs in a bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and cinnamon and pour over the salad quinoa.
- Mix the quinoa and rocket together in a bowl and serve. Enjoy your Herb, Red Onion and Quinoa Salad.