CREAMY AVOCADO PESTO WITH COURGETTE SPAGHETTIServes 8 – Calories per serving 98
For the spaghetti:
- 450g courgette put through a spirali machine to make spaghetti.
For the pesto:
- 2 Avocados de seeded and the skin removed
- Juice of 1½ lemons
- Large bunch of fresh basil
- 6 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
- 125g cherry tomatoes or normal tomatoes with the seeds removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the pesto ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the pesto onto the courgette spaghetti and gently toss to cover the spaghetti.
- Serve with a small garnish of chopped basil.