BUTTER BEANS AND MUSHROOMSServes 6 – Calories per serving 75
- 400g butter beans cooked and drained
- 300g mushrooms sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- (flour to thicken)
- Cook the onion and garlic in a pan until soft using a little water to prevent sticking. Add the mushrooms and after 2 minutes add the paprika and mix well. Now add the butterbeans, vegetable stock and mustard and cook for 10 minutes on a gentle simmer.
- Use a flour mix if you need to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy your Butter Beans and Mushrooms stew