ARGENTINIAN BEAN STEWServes 6 – Calories per serving 133
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 butternut squash peeled and chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1 jar kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- A pinch of black pepper
- A half teaspoon oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley and coriander chopped
- Cook the onion, garlic, pepper and squash in a pan for about 10 minutes till soft using a little water to prevent sticking.
- Add the tomatoes, vegetable stock, agave, pepper and oregano and bring to the boil then lower to a slow simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add the parsley and coriander just before serving. Enjoy your Argentinian Bean Stew.